Career in Banking
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a renowned development bank with extensive branch networks throughout Nepal, is seeking qualified, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese people who match the following qualifications for the position of Trainee Jr. Assistant to be posted at various branches/departments of the Bank's head office.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Management from a recognized university/college
• Age not exceeding 28 years as on 31 August 2022 (15" Bhadra, 2079).
• Must have basic computer knowledge.
• Must have good communication skills in Nepali and English.
• Preference shall be given to candidates with two-wheeler driving licenses.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the written exam and interview. If there are enough applications, the written test will be held in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Narayanghat, Butwal, Dhangadi, Biratnagar, and Birgunj. The applicant should choose one of these locations for the written exam.
The Bank retains the right to deny any or all applications without providing any explanation. Candidates who canvass during any stage of the hiring process are ineligible. The application deadline is 15 Bhadra, 2079 (31" August 2022).
Apply Via https://www.jobejee.com/job/Trainee Junior Assistant/30465 OR go through the android or iOS app and Click the "Apply Now" button for the respective job.